A NOVEL DISPOSABLE DEVICE FOR MALE CHILDREN CIRCUMCSION
Circumplast is the safest circumcision disposable device for male newborn, babies and children. We are sole distributor in UK. We supply to all over Europe. Novadien Healthcare based in Sydney, Australia has developed this new circumcision device, called Circumplast®. The feedback that we have received from doctors in London, Luton, Cambridge , Derby and Manchester is testament to this. We would like to ask you to try our product in your clinic. We are sure, that you will be satisfied with the results.
The Circumplast device is a single-use sterile circumcision device
made from plastic and comes with a ligature. The Circumplast
device is sterilised using Ethylene Oxide and is currently available
in four sizes: 9.5 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm and 13 mm. The size is an
indication of the inner diameter of the device which is inserted
over the glans of the penis. Price of Circumplast device is less than Plastibell
Free Delivery over 10 boxes (Apply this code V2KFNOX)
Sale Price £55.00 + VAT (box 25 Units)
Features of Circumplast for Circumcision
The glans penis is kept completely safe throughout the entire procedure. This helps to prevent direct contact between the external meatal opening and modern day nappies which could prevent meatal stenosis.
Circumplast is unique in its ability to allow for multiple locations. The result of this innovative design allows the surgeon to simply choose the amount of foreskin to be removed by securing the ligature at any location desired.
Proximal lip of the device helps to cut the inner mucosal skin very close at coronal groove which also prevents future adhesion of inner mucosal skin to glans of the penis and give a better cosmetic appearance
Handle of the Circumplast is designed in such a way to ensure the surgeon can see the glans. The proximal lip of Circumplast is also visible through the skin and provides a visual indicator to ensure the correct positioning of the device. The surgeon has the option to change the location of the ligature if it is placed incorrectly or if the amount of inner mucosal membrane secured is insufficient prior to cutting of the foreskin. Cleaning of the penis post circumcision is safe as water can enter the cavity between the Circumplast and the glans. Site of the breakage of the handle is away from glans penis.
Circumplast® is a sterile single-use circumcision device that is supplied with a ligature. The animation below provides a general overview of the procedure when conducting a circumcision using Circumplast®. Circumplast is the safest method for circumcision for baby and young children.
Mark the level at which the circumcision is to occur. A local anaesthetic is used at this time
• Gently separate the foreskin from the glans
• Ligate or electrocoagulate the frenulum vessels to avoid bleeding if required. Retract the foreskin with the frenulum proximally to reveal the glans and allow enough space for the device to be inserted properly.
• Make a dorsal slit long enough to ensure that the Circumplast device can be inserted (Figure 1)
• Insert the Circumplast device until the coronal sulcus has been reached. Fix the foreskin to the distal edge of the Circumplast® device with forceps (Figure 2).
• Secure the ligature found in the Circumplast® packaging at the location of the mark made earlier. Break the Circumplast® handle off once the ligature has been secured tightly (Figure 3).
• Excess foreskin should be cut and electrocoagulated (Figure 4). The device will fall off naturally after several days.
The ligature can be secured along any part of the Circumplast circumcision device thus adjusting the amount of foreskin which will be removed. The Circumplast circumcision device must be inserted until the coronal sulcus is reached to ensure the device is static upon securing the ligature.